INFUSION CENTER & IV THERAPY
➜ What Is IV Nutrition?
Intravenous therapy (a.k.a IV nutrition, IV nutritional therapy, IV therapy or IV nutrient therapy) is a type of therapy commonly used for its wide range of health benefits, which can include anti-aging, improved immune system minimized anxiety, reversed symptoms of hangovers and more. Because IV treatment is administered directly into the veins, the results may be faster than those of oral or other traditional medicines. Physicians believe IV nutrient therapy can be safe, effective and restorative, and can be customized to suit the unique needs of each patient individually.
➜ Benefits of IV Nutrient Therapy:
• Boosts Energy
• Detoxifies the body
• Enhances the immune system
• Helps prevent illness
• Decreases artery plaque
• Combats chronic fatigue
• Improves hangovers
• Reverses symptoms of malnutrition
• Assists with age management
IV Nutrition Kits & Premixes
We offer several IV nutritional therapy kits and pre-mixes designed for optimal health and wellness, including:
Your best self is only one IV Drip away! Our Beauty Drip includes a blend of IV fluids, vitamins and antioxidants to detoxify your body and improve your complexion, helping you look and feel your best self yet.
Ingredients: Fluids, Vitamin C, Collagen Formation, Glutathione.
Not your average cocktail! Our Myers Cocktail includes a combination of IV fluids, vitamins, electrolytes and antioxidants that are effective at treating a range of conditions.
Ingredients: Vitamins A, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Thiamine, B Complex Magnesium, Calcium, B12.
Clinical IV Infusions
We provide clinically supervised outpatient infusion administration for short-term clinical treatment and long-term infusion therapy for chronic disease management.
• Adults with active, moderate-to-severe Ulcerative Colitis who did not respond or could not tolerate a TNF blocker like Remicade OR who did not respond or could not tolerate or become dependent on steroids.
• Adults with active, moderate-to-severe Crohn’s Disease who did not respond or could not tolerate a TNF blocker like Remicade OR who did not respond or could not tolerate or become dependent on steroids.
• Treatment for Postmenopausal women with osteoporosis at high risk for fracture
• Treatment to increase bone mass in men at high risk for fracture
• Prophylaxis for patients receiving androgen deprivation therapy for nonmetastatic prostate cancer
• Treatment to increase bone mass in women at high risk for fracture
• Treatment to increase bone mass in women at high risk for fracture receiving adjuvant aromatase inhibitor therapy for breast cancer.
• Rheumatoid disorders such as acute gouty arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
• Allergic states such as intractable allergic asthma, seasonal allergic rhinitis
• Gastrointestinal diseases such as Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
• Hematologic disorders such as idiopathic thrombocytopenia purport
• Neurologic disorders such as acute exacerbations of multiple sclerosis
• Respiratory disorders such as symptomatic sarcoidosis
• Crohn's Disease. Indicated for maintaining clinical response in patients with moderate to severely active disease who had an inadequate response to conventional therapy.
• Rheumatoid Arthritis.
• Psoriatic Arthritis.
• Ankylosing Spondylitis.
• Plaque Psoriasis.